“I’m new here.”
Hello! My name is Angela, or ozpom96. I’m new here, and I will be talking about local Aussie artists that have caught my eye, have something unique to offer or are just generally awesome.
I thought I would say, in true corny fashion, a few things about me before I get all “DA LOCAL SEEN RULZ” on your butt. So…
– I’m fifteen years old… Apparently. I’m half British, half Australian.
– I often dream of being a Timelord’s sidekick.
– Though many like to classify me as “obsessed” with certain things, I like to call myself a professional obsessionist.
– My dream job would be a mermaid, but seeing that is unavailable, I’m aiming to become a vet and music journalist.
– A few of my favourite musicians and bands are the Wombats, Washington, Kate Nash, Foster the People, the Kooks, Florence and the Machine and the Jezabels, with many more going unmentioned.
– I’m a little odd. [See above points]
So hopefully you’ll see my updates soon, and enjoy!